I just published my ebook titled "Practice Python Projects". This book presents five beginner to intermediate level projects inspired by real world use cases:
- Enhance your CLI experience with a custom Python calculator
- Analyzing poll data from a Reddit comment thread
- Finding typos in plain text and Markdown files
- Creating a GUI for evaluating multiple choice questions
- Square Tic Tac Toe — creating a GUI game with AI
To test your understanding and to make it more interesting, you'll also be presented with exercises at the end of each project. Resources for further exploration are also mentioned throughout the book. Here's a short video about the book:
You can buy the PDF/EPUB versions of the book using these links:
You can also get the ebooks as part of Learn by example Python bundle using these links:
You can also read the book online here: https://learnbyexample.github.io/practice_python_projects/preface.html.
The https://github.com/learnbyexample/practice_python_projects repo has program/example files, markdown source and other details about the book.
Hope you find it useful and fun to practice these Python projects. As always, I'd highly appreciate your feedback. Please do let me know if you spot any error or typo.
learn by firstname.lastname@example.org (without the spaces)
Happy learning :)