Here's some resources to help you become a better Python programmer.
- The Big Book of Small Python Projects
- Tiny Python Projects
- Impractical Python Projects and Real world Python
- Project based learning
- Python Projects You Can Build
- Pytudes by Peter Norvig
- /r/learnpython: What do you automate with Python at home?
- Build your own (insert technology here)
- Beyond the Basic Stuff with Python — Best Practices, Tools, and Techniques, OOP, Practice Projects
- Testing and Style guides
- Problem solving with algorithms and data structures
- Fluent Python — takes you through Python’s core language features and libraries, and shows you how to make your code shorter, faster, and more readable at the same time
- Serious Python — deployment, scalability, testing, and more
- Practices of the Python Pro — learn to design professional-level, clean, easily maintainable software at scale, includes examples for software development best practices
- Intuitive Python — productive development for projects that last
See my comprehensive list of Python learning resources for more such resources.